The role of the Brand Analyst (BA) is to protect our global clientele from illegitimate activity on the Internet. Common abuses our clients face include: counterfeit goods, traffic diversion, misuse of trademark or copyright rights, and affiliate/channel partner compliance. The BA works with international brand companies, using proprietary technology to detect and remove infringing content effectively and efficiently. This process includes analysis of large data sets, customization of workflow processes, proactive team collaboration, and generation of professional reports.
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Collaborate with clients and team members to implement and evolve customized approaches;
- Coordinate with international offices;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations.
Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years analyst or corporate client service experience.
- Excellent Mandarin skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organizational changes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time/deadline management skills.
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills.
- English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in analytical reporting and presentation.
- Knowledge of online sales channels and Internet technologies.
- Working knowledge of trademark and copyright law.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.