As a Brand Analyst, you will work with some of the world’s largest and well-known Brands, leveraging our patented technology to identify instances of online brand abuse and remove infringing content. Your analytical expertise in understanding key patterns and trends, combined with your love of solving complex problems, will help you recommend brand protection strategies that discourage subsequent abuse.
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, Brand Analysts review online content, create recurring and ad-hoc reports to highlight meaningful data, and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Your work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. Having strong resilience, a learning mindset, and an ability to think outside the box is key!
- Understand client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online threat vector.
- Efficiently identify and mitigate online infringements.
- Generate standard and custom reports.
- Manipulate data to perform quality analysis and identify trends, ensuring data integrity.
- Collaborate with clients and team members to solve ad-hoc requests and implement customized approaches to identified business problems.
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations focused on client needs.
- Tactfully deescalate conflicts and provide resolutions.
- Focus on individualized tasks for extended periods of time.
- Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to external clients, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables/charts).
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team.
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to client and organizational changes.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes.
- Ability to identify and communicate trends through data and data-driven visuals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in analytical reporting, corporate client services, account management, trademark/copyright law, online marketing, or similar field.
- Experience using a Customer Information System or CRM tool (Salesforce) preferred.
- Fluency in the foreign language(s) – preferably Korean and/or Mandarin - is a plus.
- Client management experience preferred.
- Reports to a Supervisor, Brand Analysts.
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.