A vacancy has arisen for a Brand Analyst (BA) who will play an integral part in protecting OpSec Online’s global clientele from illegitimate activity and be based at our site in London.
The position will deal with common abuses our clients face include: counterfeit goods, traffic diversion, misuse of trademark or copyright rights, and affiliate/channel partner compliance. The BA works with international brand companies, using proprietary technology to detect and remove infringing content effectively and efficiently. This process includes analysis of large data sets, customisation of workflow processes, proactive team collaboration, and generation of professional reports.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyse, and remove infringing online content;
- Collaborate with clients and team members to implement and evolve customised approaches;
- Coordinate with international offices;
- Generate standard and customised reports;
- Formulate and effectively communicate data-driven recommendations.
- 2+ years analyst or corporate client service experience;
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to client & organisational changes;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent time/deadline management skills;
- Proficient in Excel and general computer skills.
We would be interested to hear from candidates who possess Mandarin, Chinese or Korean Skills in addition to English but this is not an essential requirement. Experience in analytical reporting and presentation would be advantageous. Knowledge of online sales channels and internet technologies alongside a working knowledge of trademark and copyright law is desired, but not required.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week with one hours unpaid lunch each day. A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Sarah-Jane Heaney – HR Manager (Acting) via email email@example.com