Apparel Account Manager
This office-based position provides customer account management and support of fashion brand orders and services to Adidas, Nike, and other apparel brands. The role is the primary contact in Vietnam for customer order intake, sales forecasting and appropriate stocking levels for customer samples.
- Manage and develop office staff to achieve required productivity, professional development and to achieve or exceed financial targets and corporate objectives
- Manage capacity planning and order management
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve issues related to planning, sourcing, production, customer service and quality
- Manage customer and vendor relationships, ensuring retention and growth
- Manage customer order intake, forecasting and reporting
- Direct vendor stocking levels and label distribution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage Supplier sampling approvals
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of and experience working with manufacturing product standards in China and Vietnam
- Experience with woven/embroidered labelling for apparel
- Excellent communication skills and manner, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel; order entry systems)
- Ability to collaborate with OpSec team members in Hong Kong, US and EMEA
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, international trade, or related experience
- Experience dealing with fashion brands like Adidas / Nike and others is required
- Import/Export experience preferred
- Reports to the VP, Global FIT sales and APAC Operations
- This position has direct staff management responsibilities at this time
Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.