Location: MERIDIAN, ID
Position Summary: The AntiFraud Analyst’s primary responsibility is to conduct global online investigations by performing high-level analysis of internet sites. In this role, Analysts use internet tools to investigate alerts and anomalies, report findings, and determine appropriate action for remediation. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and possesses the ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both internal team members as well as external thirdparties.
- Manipulates data to perform analysis and identify trends;
- Performs detailed examination and analysis of online sites;
- Gathers and reports data, working to meet or exceed client’s Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Communicates with clients and internal departments to support findings;
- Collaborates with team members to solve ad-hoc and business problems;
- Provides clear, professional written and/or verbal communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Focuses on individualized tasks for extended periods of time.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working with common Internet protocols (e.g., SMTP, HTTP, DNS, Whois,);
- In-depth knowledge of the Internet, Registrars and ISPs;
- Experience with HTML, HTML5 and CSS;
- Experience in working with issue and ticket tracking systems (e.g., RT, Siebel, Clarify, Zendesk);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated and directed;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Reports to the Supervisor, Antifraud Analysts
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
- Analysts service clients on a 24/7 schedule. Shift Schedule will be typically 12 hour shifts on a rotating basis, with 3 days on, 4 days offer with weekend and holiday rotation.
- Schedule and availability to work days/nights/weekend
To learn more, visit www.opsecsecurity.com.
It is the policy of OpSec Security, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OpSec Security, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.