Supported by proprietary technology and processes, the Anti-Piracy Client Services Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing professional services delivery for an exciting list of clients in the TV, music, software, books, gaming and film industries. CSMs provide first tier escalation support, have daily interaction with clients, and play a pivotal role in maintaining a positive client relationship.
- Facilitate client expectations, service requirements and support requests;
- Respond to client inquiries via phone, email and chat;
- Work closely with internal global teams to address deliverables;
- Solve complex issues by interpreting the needs of clients, identifying solutions, and assessing any downstream impact;
- Develop and communicate data-driven recommendations for clients and internal teams;
- Identify and analyze client data and industry trends;
- Create custom reports from raw data;
- Provide product feedback and work with Product Management to define and track client and prospect-specific product requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Global thinker who is client focused;
- Team player with the ability to work with colleagues and clients at various times in the day and in in multiple international time zones;
- Ability to handle a heavy and challenging workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Willingness to work during non-traditional business hours;
- Strong analytical and technical skills;
- Strong aptitude for technology and working with large data-sets;
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years Account Management or Client Service experience;
- Broad knowledge of the Anti-Piracy or intellectual property landscape;
- Experience working with the Entertainment Industry;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Advanced degree(s) in a relevant field.
- Reports to the Manager, AP CSM
- Does not have reporting responsibilities at this time.