A vacancy has arisen for an Anti- Piracy CSM who will play an integral part in OpSec Online’s Anti-Piracy team and be based at our site in London.
The position will be working in a team that is responsible for providing anti-piracy services for an exciting list of clients that include sports rights owners, major TV/movie studios, and other rights holders/owners. This position will utilise our best in class, proprietary piracy monitoring and enforcement technology. The Anti-Piracy CSM will be responsible for handling a number of key accounts/relationships; therefore, experience in a client facing role is preferable. Past or present knowledge of working in the piracy/antipiracy space would be highly desirable.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact for major clients and be fully responsible for ensuring their needs and requests are met and that any problems are solved quickly and creatively.
- Responsible for delivering anti-piracy services on behalf of a number of major sports rights owners.
- Manage client relationship from integration, ensuring delivery of service requirements, identify and implement recommendations for altering the service in relation to the client needs and industry trends.
- Provide anti-piracy services by utilising our piracy monitoring and enforcing methodologies.
- Generate and analyse reports that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions.
- Collaborate with internal groups to contribute and/or drive anti-piracy initiatives.
- Research to stay up to date on the latest digital piracy methods, trends and major happenings.
- Ability to plan, set targets, monitor and control projects.
- Anti-piracy experience, including knowledge of online live streaming sites (pirated and legitimate).
- Knowledge of the digital media consumption landscape and Sports industry would be desiable.
- Proven experience of meeting demands of both the client and business managers; building credibility, trust and rapport with the client from the outset.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Strong PC and online skills required; web browser, working experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Due to the nature of our Anti-Piracy service delivery schedules, candidate’s flexibility is essential and will include some evening and weekend work.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities, whilst still delivering an excellent service to the client.
- Happy to present to clients and groups.
- Strong eye for detail, strong analytical and research skills.
- Experience of dealing with senior level individuals is essential and an ability to resolve problems smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Sarah-Jane Heaney – HR Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org