Account Executive, Customer Care
Location: Lancaster, PA
This position is responsible for the professional, effective and efficient delivery of customer support services for customer accounts, having total responsibility for the order from receipt of order through to shipment of goods.
- Work as an integral member of the customer care team to ensure a high level of customer service throughout the entire order and supply process
- Liaise regularly via telephone and e-mail with customers - determining requirements and advising on available products, working closely with the relevant Key Account Managers and Sales Directors
- Process sales orders via the ERP system, in line with defined procedures
- Create proforma invoices and manage sales orders until payment is received
- Create paperwork to accompany shipments
- Keep customers informed at all times regarding order status and shipping dates
- Liaise closely with various teams such as Accounting, Manufacturing, Scheduling and Planning departments prior to, during and after order processing
- Organize product samples and information required by the customer, and deliver in a professional, efficient manner
- Assist Key Account Managers with managing workload spikes, including office administration and filing
- Work with the Customer Care Manager and Key Account Managers to achieve continual improvement in the day-to-day running of the department
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent numeric, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Close attention to detail and accuracy
- Consistently meet strict deadlines, prioritize workload and work under pressure
- Keen awareness of how role impacts commercial success of the business
- Must be able to multitask; be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing working environment
- Possess a positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Must be able to fit in to a culture where teamwork, empowerment and dedication are of utmost importance
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Experience of ERP systems preferred but not essential
- Reports to the Customer Care Manager
- This position does not have direct staff management responsibilities at this time.
Environment Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- All prospective employees must pass a background screening check prior to commencing employment.
- This position requires full time in office attendance
OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
It is the policy of OpSec Security to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.