LANCASTER, Pa. — October 10, 2017 — OpSec Security, the global leader in securing, enhancing, and protecting brands, services, and revenues, today announced that a new version of its Trademark InSight™ platform will launch on November 15. Attendees of Brand Licensing Europe (BLE) taking place at Olympia London from October 10 through 12, 2017 will get a first peek at several of the new features that will comprise this highly anticipated release.
The Trademark InSight suite of web-based licensing tools facilitates management of agreements and royalties, distribution of digital assets, and streamlines product approval workflows. The upgraded version will offer increased capabilities and multiple updated features, making it easier than ever for Licensors to manage their brands. Some important additions to this new iteration include:
- Licensee Sales Submission Improvements: Append, restart/replace, and edit sales data prior to reporting for the period
- Faceted Search in the Design Submission Center: Allow users to utilize advanced search and filter criteria on design submissions
- Multi-Stage Design Submission Lifecycles: Assign one or more stages to a design submission (i.e. Design Concept > Pre-Production > Product Sample) with the ability to create unique approval routings and data collection
- Keyword Assignment to Digital Assets: Associate keywords to an asset with search capabilities
- Royalty Advances & Administration Fees: Invoice and manage Royalty Advances and Administration Fees easier than ever
- Email Agreements: Email documents for review and/or approval from within the platform
As part of OpSec InSight™, this latest release of Trademark InSight will provide brands with actionable information to seamlessly manage and protect their licensing program from within a single platform.
“This pivotal release of the Trademark InSight platform, makes it a robust licensing management application that offers best-in-class functionality,” said Ben Stump, Chief Technology Officer. “In conjunction with authentication track and trace, online brand protection, and consumer engagement, Trademark InSight is poised to change the way brands manage business intelligence.”
About OpSec Security
OpSec Security is the market leader in fighting counterfeits for brands, transaction cards and government documents and currency. OpSec delivers a comprehensive suite of end-to-end solutions, including advanced physical security technologies, supply chain track and trace services, and online and e-commerce monitoring and analysis for thousands of companies across industry sectors and 50 governments worldwide. OpSec is a wholly-owned division of OpSec Security Group Limited and operates manufacturing and software development facilities and laboratories in the USA, the UK, and Germany and has sales operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit www.opsecsecurity.com. Follow OpSec on Twitter @OpSecSecurity, Facebook, and LinkedIn.