A Complete Product Lifecycle Management Platform
OpSec InSight™ empowers your brand with data and analytics for manufacturing, distribution, retailer efficiency, online risk assessments and mitigation, consumer demographics and more. This integrated platform manages products from inception through their useful life with your consumers.
Contact OpSec for a demo and see how the integration of the entire InSight suite provides best-in-class business intelligence.
Better Collaboration & Control of Your Product Development Phase
At the product development phase, Trademark InSight™ allows you to manage all your brand’s assets, product approvals and contracts from one central place.
- Get notifications on agreement renewals, royalty payments, compliance, and deadlines
- Control distribution of your brand’s images, videos, logos and other digital assets to key stakeholders and ensure adherence to your brand’s usage guidelines
- Collaborate faster and more efficiently with product designers, simplifying your proofing and approval workflows
Easily Identify Real from Fake
Distinguish illicit product from legitimate goods by serializing your finished goods with OpSec Unique Identifiers. UIDs can be authenticated via the Track InSight™ web portal, mobile (iOS and Android), and by web services and applications using robust OpSec InSight APIs.
Track InSight allows the export of UIDs to accommodate any production method including:
- Tamper-evident labels or hangtags/swing tickets
- Direct application onto product via laser etching, printing (thermal transfer, inkjet, etc) or other methods
- Digital embedding in product software or internet-enabled firmware
Supply Chain Transparency
Trace InSight™ increases transparency in the manufacturing process and allows brand owners to trace products from production through distribution to consumers. The data collected enables supply chain stakeholders to understand facility performance, distribution accuracy, and even retailer (online and brick-and-mortar) efficiency.
Production and distribution partners can perform “declarations” in the OpSec InSight portal, mobile app, or via APIs, linking together the relevant product metadata and OpSec’s Unique Identifiers (UIDs). Declaration stages are completely customizable, depending on the product’s supply chain lifecycle.
Real-time information on vendor inventory, shipment dates, authorized sales and any other declaration events is available in the configurable dashboard.
Monitor & Enforce Your Brand Online
Online InSight™ safeguards against fraudulent use of your brand on the internet providing continuous monitoring of merchandise sales activity across the web, analyzing the data, conducting test purchases and enforcing the law and company policies. The platform’s dashboard analytics deliver actionable intelligence and the ability to measure the success of brand protection efforts. Online InSight allows you to:
- Monitor online sales across hundreds of top global marketplaces
- Reduce fraudulent activity across the popular social media platforms
- Identify & remove unauthorized use of your valuable IP
- Enforce MAP pricing and monitor online channel partner compliance
- Remove unauthorized digital media from cyberlockers and streaming sites
Drive Consumer Engagement
Consumer InSight™ allows customers to interact with your brand and allows you to measure post-retail marketing efficacy while creating a stronger bond with your customers.
- Engage consumers who have purchased your product(s)
- Manage warranty claims
- Motivate consumers to purchase authentic product
- Gain valuable information about your best consumers
- Offer rewards and sweepstakes to build retention