The OpSec Security Group is a global, world-class provider of security, enhancement and protection solutions for commercial and government clientele alike. Our products and services protect literally billions of dollars of value every day around the world and our customers rely on us to give them peace of mind.
We are currently seeking a Programme Support Administrator to provide maternity cover, to be based at our site in Washington (UK). The anticipated duration of the maternity cover is expected to be 12 months. The role’s main purpose is to carry out digital program administration and provide support for external and internal customers/users for projects managed by the EU Programme Team. Main tasks to include assisting with client issues within the company built software, analysis of trends and data within the system, data file processing and administration of items required by the Project Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Provide customer facing support on existing programs for our in house built track and trace software
- Data analysis of client programs to provide insights, trends and recommendations for further improvements
- Daily triage of customer support mailboxes to provide efficient and accurate responses to user queries
- Provide customer training on software
- Regular communication with your EU Project Team (PM) colleagues to collaborate on document requirements, solution mapping and ongoing project implementation & maintenance
- Implementation of customer requirements on program
- Categorising and tracking queries for future learning and developments, providing feedback on key learnings to internal teams for use on other projects
- Be the go to person for functional support and knowledge on platform
- Communicate with the development teams where support is required on more complex issues
- Document, track & maintain development requests using appropriate tool and keep stakeholders informed of progress status to ensure customer satisfaction
- Data analysis to review issues to determine root cause, recommending and implementing changes in process or training
This role reports directly into the Program Office Director based in the Crowther facility. Working hours are Monday to Friday inclusive, 9.00am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes unpaid lunch each day.
A full job profile is available from the HR Department. Candidates who feel they can meet the requirements should submit an up to date CV for the attention of Sarah-Jane Heaney – HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org