OpSec Security, Inc., is a leading provider of anti-counterfeiting solutions for corporate and government markets across the globe, with manufacturing in the US and Europe, and sales representation and distribution in more than 30 countries. OpSec offers a world-class portfolio of overt and covert technology solutions for product authentication and tracking across a global supply chain and a web-based Internet Monitoring application to protect intellectual property and online sales channels.
OpSec Security is seeking an Online Brand Protection Analyst to become part of its Operations team based in Leicester, England.
The Analyst is responsible for conducting client-specific analysis, gathering detailed and accurate information on predetermined client-based requirements, and presenting that information in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks (not limited to the following)
- Conduct client-specific Internet searches
- Evaluate web pages based on client-specific requirements
- QA data
- Data analysis
- Create client reports
- Support operations, client management and business development efforts
- Develop industry-specific knowledge
- Make recommendations to help improve process and quality of information
- Strong work ethic, combined with a sense of ownership/responsibility
- Strong English language skills; any other language skill will be an asset
- Decision making capacity and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at various levels
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- IT skills