Under the general supervision of the Vice President Digital Sales - Global, the Digital Sales Director for North America West Coast will be a mix of direct sales and channel sales. In this role, 100% of your time will be focused on OpSec’s Digital and Online Brand Protection services. The primary focus for the direct sales role is to meet an assigned quota by generating revenue from new client acquisitions. In order to achieve new clients and to hit revenue targets, you will be responsible for devising a sales plan for each assigned sector, developing key account targets, conducting calls to qualify leads, establishing relationships with prospective clients, and managing the sales cycle from lead qualification to closure.
The following list provides the essential functions of the position, however other functions may be assigned from time to time based on business demands:
1. Pursue new sales in a Direct Sales role.
a. Responsible for all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, follow up on new leads and everything that leads to the creation of new business relationships
b. Write and prepare proposals
c. Work as a liaison between client and inside counsel on development of supply agreements/contracts
d. Achieve sales goals set by management
2. Take responsibility for Strategic Account Management of assigned accounts. Additional Account Management responsibilities will be assigned as workload permits. Account management and development of existing clients includes:
a. Communicate with and respond to client requests and information needs
b. Facilitate quote revisions for existing products/services
c. Identify opportunities for expanded product offerings in existing clients and pursue additional sales revenue
3. Assist the Digital Brand Protection managers and other personnel in implementation of new programs
4. Support initiatives of the Marketing Department.
a. Aid in the development of marketing initiatives
b. Provide input and assistance as needed with collateral development, webinars, trade shows, advertorial writing, etc.
5. Represent OpSec at tradeshows, conventions, or seminars.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Prior sales experience within tech/digital services and solutions or licensing
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of success in establishing and maintaining profitable long-term business relationships
- Ability to understand complex business problems and then develop and clearly articulate appropriate solutions
- Experience in direct sales
- Experience in account management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Internet prospecting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must be a proven self-starter and self-motivated. Position requires the individual to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Professional demeanor and track record of successful interactions with individuals at all organizational levels
- Solution selling orientation
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org